Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to put action replay cheats on R4 for DS Lite?

I know there have been question has asked before, but I've tried tutorials youtube and nothing works.





I have a usrcheat.dat file with Pokemon Diamond cheats on, and the right Pokemon Diamond ID (from the Rom I have) but the options only give me 11 different cheats, which are there even if I delete usrcheats.dat...





Anyone got any idea whats' going on? I have the 1.18 Kernel thingy I think (the newest one).





Thanks :)How to put action replay cheats on R4 for DS Lite?
if you want codes, go to neo seeker. it has lots of good ar codes.How to put action replay cheats on R4 for DS Lite?
WOOW . YOU CALL ME A SHITTY SCUM, LOOK AT YOU BETCH , POKEMON FAG GAY ****** . GETALIFESCUMBAGHOE.

Report Abuse



Simplest way to get cheats working.





Go to cheats.gbatemp.net





Download the ';CHEAT.DAT'; and extract it. You should then have a file called CHEAT.DAT.





Move the CHEAT.DAT into the ';_system_'; folder on the root of your SD card.





All of the cheats should be usable then. One problem with R4, though, is if it has too many game entires, it can't read some of the later ones (alphabetically), so you might have to download r4cce(R4 Cheat Code Editor) open the CHEAT.DAT, and delete the entries for games you'll never play.

No comments:

Post a Comment