Monday, August 16, 2010

How to prove to your sister that her boyfriend is cheating on her?

My sisters boyfriend is cheating on her. This is her first boyfriend and she says that shes inlove with him and she is going to last with him forever. I found out that he is two timing her. I love my sister and I don't want her to get hurt, but I need to prove to her that her boyfriend is cheating on her. She doesn't believe me when I tell her, but I need to convince her because. She is my sister.How to prove to your sister that her boyfriend is cheating on her?
There is or used to be a show called ';Cheaters,'; where investigators followed people suspected of cheating and caught it on camera. I think you should take a page out of their book and do some detective work.





If you get it on camera, it's not like she can claim you're making stuff up, or just jealous, or anything like that. No matter what, she's GOING to be hurt, but you need to be there for her when it happens.How to prove to your sister that her boyfriend is cheating on her?
STOP! she will only resent you for making it obvious. If he is and she is being naive and doesn't want to see it, that's on her. Just have her favorite ice cream, a movie you both love and a rack of tissues ready for the boy bashing when she comes around.
Two word... video camera


Get video evidence of his cheating.Then if she chooses to ignore it, you need to respect her decision to stay with a cheating sleezeball.
let it go...she will find out soon enough on her own. If you interfere she will resent you...be there for her when she finds out because that is what sisters do
you first need to find out if it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment