Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me?

I am a 10 year old girl and I'm not sure if my boyfriend is cheating on me or not. He is going up to high school soon and I will still be in primary. I won't see him for a year. So I really need some help in finding out what he's up to.How can I tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me?
If you really are a ten year old girl then you need to get a grip and go back to playing with dolls, skipping ropes or whatever 10 a year old is supposed to do. You are far too young to be in a relationship with any boy, no matter how young. You will be mucking up your head and therefore your education and long term future - there will be plenty of time for boyfriends when you have an education. Please speak to your Mum, she will have been through similar experiences but probably when she was much older then 10.How can I tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me?
What is people's problem with infantasizing girls?? She's not too young to have a boyfriend, just a little young to be taking them so seriously.
You wont see him for a year? I think your a bit young to be honest. Be a proper child, boys are meant to smell at your age.
ur too young


plus hes going away to high school he gunna want a high school girl


at one point


so i dnt see much hope for u and him when he goes away
omg ur too young to have a bf..!!
yeah cause a 10 year old knows what an apostrophe is c'mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment