Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating..?

In the past month my boyfriend cheated on me with this horrible girl thats done it to like 2 of my other friends to. Now i just look at it as horrible thing. One of my bestfriends has been off and on with this boy. Now he has a girlfriend and keeps going back and forth between them. Hes dating the one girl, but likes my bestfriend. They have been hooking up behind his girlfriends back and I dont know how to take it because she's one of my good friends, but I know how it feels to be cheated on. ITS THE WORST FEELING EVER. I don't want his girlfriend to get hurt like I did. I know know how to tell my bestfriend how to stop without her getting mad at me just because I know how it feels. And my friend is a hypocrite(spellling?) because last month she was ragging on the girl that madeout with my boyfriend and now shes doing it. HELP!?Cheating..?
I know you must feel bad because you went thru it...but if you can't speak to your girlfriend about it and tell her to stop, than stay out of this all together. Let them deal with it.Cheating..?
Get new friends. It sounds like there are too few fish in the tank, and so everyone is just screwing around with everyone. There are more people on this planet, you know.
If she really is a good friend, you can talk to her and she will respect how you feel about this. Tell her how you feel and how you felt.





If she gets mad and doesn't want to be friends any more, then she really wasn't a good friend after all was she?

No comments:

Post a Comment