Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get a cheating boyfriend back?

Today, I found out that my boyfriend has been cheating on me with one of my friends. He has been lying to me where he's been, fooling around with her, and saying exactly the same thing her that he has been saying to me.





She didn't know that we were going out and we are both planning on teaming up on him, and doing some damage. It has to be epic, like go down in ******* history. John Tucker must die style.





PS:


He doesn't have a car and we can't really do anything to his personal belongings.


So yeah.








Thanks (:How to get a cheating boyfriend back?
I love this question! Not the part you got played, but the part of getting him back! :D I would recommend this site-----%26gt; http://www.thepayback.com/getrevenge.html It is great! I recommend sending a dead fish or an STD test! hahahaha Also you could get a free std test online here is one, but I am sure you can find better! Good luck! http://freetest.me.uk/How to get a cheating boyfriend back?
Well... You can do something funny like cheat on him and make it obvious like make a video of something... I heard this story about a great breakup where a guy left his girlfriend by having a girl suck him off and spit into cookie mix he made for his newfound ex. and he put a video of this at the end of a copy of a season of her favorite show. It's mean and cruel... but, quite hilarioius.
you should both just sleep with him at the same time. that will go down in history
GROW UP.
that is horrible
A bunch of girls got there own back on me once. I'd met one girl in a local bar and well she was married but in a bad relationship and wanted out but would never leave him. Anyway when she suggested coming back to mine, well i'm not one to refuse, being single. I never took the 'relationshp' as anything serious, and had a lot of interest from girls at that time. (Nowadays i couldn't pull a ligament!) What i didn't know was that out of 4 girls i was seeing (all of them were single mums) they all knew each other because their kids all went to the same school! So they must have been talking one morning and my name must have come up!!!


One morning just after 9, there was a knock on the door, one of my girls. She just wanted to jump in bed, and well as i said 'm not one to refuse and anyway she sad she ddn't have much time, so it would be a quickie. 5 minutes after she left, girl number 2 came knocking, also in a hurry but also wanting to jump straght into bed. And yes this continued, all 4 of them one after another, i must admit i'd run out of stamina. But they were all asking me the same questions. Do i love them, do i want to be with them and no one else, and me being too polite to tell the truth, just told them all what they wanted to hear! The last girl invited me to a party that same night to which i agreed and when i turned up it was an all girl party and every girl there was one of my current or ex's.


Oh dear.
  • myspace games
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment