Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I work out 'cheating issues' with my ex?

So I confessed to my 'now ex girlfriend' that I cheated on her a month ago. We are still friends now and talk everyday, but every now and then, she breaks down or gets angry and brings up my past, questions about me cheating...I really love her, so how should I deal with this when she brings it up?How do I work out 'cheating issues' with my ex?
She may never get over what u did, once u break that TRUST in a relationship, u have NOTHING, at the same time, I dont think it is fair she keeps bringing up the past.





Leave the past alone, if all it is going to do is cuz more heartache. this u should suggest to her.





Give it time, she needs to heal her broken heart. You are lucky she is still even your friend.





Take care,


ROCK ANGELHow do I work out 'cheating issues' with my ex?
Well...maybe some time apart with no communication would help. Of course, it wasn't fair for you to cheat, but by the same token, it is not fair for you to have to answer questions about it everyday. The only thing that is going to heal this situation is time and patience, that's if it is worth saving!
Simple, Don't cheat again, even if a sexy lady is standing butt naked in your doorway begging you to...





I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment