Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you minimize the practice of cheating in the grade school right now?

I am just concern of our youth today. I can see the very rampant practice of cheating in their school and i want to contribute or suggest something in school to awaken them that what they are doing won't do them any good in the future. I want suggestion from you...on what might the teachers do during exams, or in terms of checking their papers?How can you minimize the practice of cheating in the grade school right now?
That's a very good suggestion of helping the teachers.


We try to:


keep handphones in our bags during exams


not allow the students to visit the toilets


place all bags in front of the class


cover all notices or take them away


not allow any references during exams


make sure that the students are all sitting far apartHow can you minimize the practice of cheating in the grade school right now?
I always try to put space between students during tests to minimize cheating. If I do see cheating I will sometimes take the tests away from them. Sometimes I give them back at the end of the class during recess for them to finish. Other times I have made up a different test for them to take the next day. I know teachers who simply rip the test up and give the students a 0. As far as essays, a lot of students simply cut and paste from the internet. If it looks suspicious to me, I will often ';google'; a sentence or two from the paper to see if it shows up. It often does. I teach my students about plagerism ahead of time. I will sometimes let them re-do a paper once, but if it happens a second time they get a ';0';. I try to put things in realistic terms... what if you invented a really cool video game but your friend stole the idea and reaped the benefits? However, some students are just too lazy and not motivated enough to do the work.
I'm a student of SBCA(San Beda College Alabang)... In our school, during examinations


teachers us (students) who are in different levels beside them.


For example, column one (4th year h.s. boys) clas nos. 1-8, column two (2nd year h.s. girls) class nos. 21-29, 3rd column (4th year h.s. boys) class nos. 9-17, 4th column (2nd year girls) class nos. 30-39. an so on.


There are 2 proctors in that area one for each level (ex. one for the 4th year and one for the 2nd yr.)





Let them put their bags in front. As usual no electronics device are allowed while we're inside the campus. This help to prevent cheating..





During quizzes or drills.


Don't let any student move closer to his/her seatmate. When that person is too close he/she will be tempted to cheat.


I see other answers from other people in this thread..


They help also..
  • myspace games
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment