Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I find out if my boyfriend is cheating, without getting on his account, or asking him?

I'm not sure that I can believe him when he tells me that he's not cheating. Because one time he told me that he wasn't flirting around, and I caught him in public, and on facebook. It bothered me because he promised that he wasn't doing it, and that he wouldn't do it ever again. I don't know whether to believe him or not. What should I do.How can I find out if my boyfriend is cheating, without getting on his account, or asking him?
Look for these red flags


Usually, the thing that will tip you off to catch a man cheating is a change in behavior.





So, let's look at just a few of the behaviors that you might observe, if you catch a man cheating





Catch a man cheating look for Behavior At Home:





¨ Appears distant, show a lack of interest or develop an unexplained aloofness





¨ Is frequently tired or lack interest in the relationship





¨Comes home smelling of an unfamiliar fragrance





¨Wears cologne much more often than usual





¨Arrives home and heads straight into the shower/bath





¨Gets dressed up a little too well (to) for trips to the grocery or running some other kind of errand





¨Begins to speak more and more harshly to you, or are more sarcastic. Sometimes this is just an attempt to justify their cheating or to give them an excuse to storm out of the room/house


Finding credit card receipts for gifts you didn't receive.





¨An increase in ATM withdrawals.





¨Credit card receipts showing purchases from places that unknown to you or seem suspect





¨He rushes to get the mail before you do.





¨Unusual phone numbers appear on the bill.





¨The duration and time of the calls appear excessive.





¨He are secretive about their cell phone bill.





¨He starts to pay the phone bills or credit card bills themselves.How can I find out if my boyfriend is cheating, without getting on his account, or asking him?
alright! time to work my actor magic! give me his facebook account, i'll find out for ya. and then if he's doing something nasty, i'll tell you, and you can say that one of the girls he was flirting with emailed you and told you. i can impersonate 3 people at a time if needed. what do you say? it'll be fun! well, unless he is cheating on you, and then, well, it wouldnt be very fun for you....but even so, what do ya say?
There's no way of knowing for sure if he's cheating on you or not, unless you literally catch him in the act. If you're asking him, and you feel he is lying to you, then you should break up with him. A relationship should be about trust, and you obviously have some doubts.
there r times wen u dont believe ur boyfriend cuz i wuz in tha same position.i didnt believe him %26amp; i lost him.but i still luv him %26amp; hes wit sum1 else...but tha best thing 2 do iz jus watch him %26amp; ask friends 2 watch out %26amp; c if he really iz cheating.


good luck:)


RTF.PLZ
hire a spy=] lol


or get a friend to spy on him.





just ask him. nd if u dnt trust him enough to believe his answers then what r u doing with him??


if hes lied to u before maybe hes going to lie in the future also!!??!?!?!?!
you should try to spy n him now normally wouldn't say that but chances are honey if he has lied to you once then he is probably still lieing to you.
if you don't trust your boyfriend, whats the point in being with him. Your constantly going to be paranoid..and i'm afraid it doesn't go away :L
Sure fire way, talk with one of his friends that you know has a crush on you, then take him out for the evening! Normally they will spill!
i think that you should NOY LISTEN TO WHAT THAT KID SAID and he should be honest


but what you could do is when he says he is going somewhere follow him and see
Poke around him. Let him know how great of a boyfriend he is. Maybe he'll crack.
Smell his D*** when he comes home.
you shouldnt be with him if you dont trust him
stalk him
Men will lie about this. Mainly they lie because they are are afraid to tell you because of your reaction and consequences.





Sadly, I had a similar problem. Check is call log history on his cell phone discretely, check your phone bill for any unknown numbers to you and at what time they were made, I broke into his e-mail account and found the prove and not only that but he talked about our relationship problems and all our 'intimate' details etc, the stuff only we're supposed to know.





At the time I felt bad about betraying his trust and snooping, it was when I found the calls to her number on the cell that I broke into the e-mail (and only cos I found her e-mail addy in his pants pocket). It shed the light on the truth, and now I don't care what people think I think it was rightly justified.





You could try spyware as well. To get into e-mail without knowing the password try and answer the security question. Reset the password and wwhen he logs in next he'll just answer the same question and reset it again.





EDIT: I agree with ancient, I did that once and asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said no. He kept flirting with me (not knowing it was me). That is a good way to see if he is either flirting which he promised he wouldnt and ttry see if he hook-up with the ';girl';.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment