Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating??

My ex husband use to sneak around and call another women and go see her at lunch and would never see me yes i did work to far for him to come and see me while he was at lunch but he took an hour lunch to chill with this women. Now i would beg him everyday to hang out with me but he refused then he asked me one day if he could go play pool with her and i agreed but then i thought of how he wanted to spend time with her and wouldnt hang with me an he was the one begging her to chill with him. So i changed my mind well she wasnt going anyways cause her friend couldnt go cause her bf. Well she lives about 30mins away and he drove all the way over there to talk her friend into going. Now he lied to me and broke promises and snuck around to hang with her. Now we dont no but say they didnt have sex or touch each other would you consider this cheating?Cheating??
he is your ex, what does it matter what happened in the past???





time to move on with your life and let it all go..Cheating??
did you forget why he is your ex... seems like you need reminding. This is a really pathetic situation you are in and about time you let him go and stop being so desperate and needy.
what planet are u from?? ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. but he's ur ex right?? So who cares how much time he spends with another woman. Unless of course u still have feelings for him or can't let go. Move on hunny ur only holding urself back. Good Luck.:):)
i wouldnt consider it cheating if they were truly just freinds but if that were the case then he would have invited u 2. Sounds like a cheater to me.
Your man should never go anywhere without you if he is hanging around other women. That's what breaks up relationships.
The guy sounds like an a** hole.





I would consider this cheating for definate.
Stop being stupid. He is touching and having sex with her. Thats cheating. Leave him alone and move on.
well do you trust him? should be the question
Yes I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment