Friday, August 20, 2010

How did your hubby or ex react when you caught him of cheating?

Please tell me how did your husband or ex react when you first accused him of cheating. Assume that you have found some hard proof, what was his reaction? Mine, kept denying everything and I told to his family members and close friends, he started to say negative things about me. I know best defense is good offense, so I'm not surprised. Tell me if anyone else reacted this way? What was the reaction you got?How did your hubby or ex react when you caught him of cheating?
Lets see...mine got what I call the ';defensive face';. I told him I saw his little texts and his face completely shut down, he closed his mouth and didn't say a word. He just stood there with that look on his face while I yelled and ranted at him. At first, of course, he yelled at me and asked me when I started to look at stuff that wasn't mine..so I countered with ';When you decided to start cheating!!!!';. That shut him him up!





GTO Judge-That came later on.....on how everything he had done was my own fault!!! Somehow I unzipped his pants and put him in bed with that woman!!! Loser!!!How did your hubby or ex react when you caught him of cheating?
It's amazing how you catch them in the act %26amp; they can still deny it to your face. I found text messages to a girl where he was telling her ';Good night babe';. He's still claiming they are just friends and that he had only been calling her for a couple of weeks. I went online %26amp; looked up his cell phone records, turns out he had been calling her for 3 mths and he was calling her up to 20 times x day %26amp; he only called me once or twice per day. He even threw in the ';I would never go through your cell phone'; line. Long story short me %26amp; my kids are moving out 2morrow.
he flew off the wall when i showed him their love letters. he wanted to beat the crap out of me. they are still together. lucky me i found a great guy to marry huh?
A big, resounding, ';YOU'RE CRAZY';!!!! is what he told me.








He is now my EX husband, of course!
At first, he denied everything, then he came up with quite a few reasons why I DROVE him to cheat. BS, all of them.
You are presuming that my husband has cheated on me.
He said, ';U MUST B CRAZY WOMAN TO THINK I'M GONE RISK WHAT WE HAVE!'; I would have been crazy to believe him since I saw him coming out of her upstairs apt.
  • myspace games
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment