Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I play with my girlfriend's mind so she doesn't realize im cheating?

I am cheating on my girlfriend, and I do not want her to find out. Psychologically speaking, is there anything I can do, perhaps by playing with her mind, so she never realizes/suspects im cheating?How do I play with my girlfriend's mind so she doesn't realize im cheating?
swing a ruby necklace in front of her eyes repeating slowly ';iiii ammm nootttt cheeeaaaattttiiiiinnnngggg';





...works everytimeHow do I play with my girlfriend's mind so she doesn't realize im cheating?
I have an idea... How about no ******* cheating!!!

Report Abuse



Break it off with her. She is to good for you obviously. Look at it this way you can save your money and not have to buy her a Christmas gift and she still has time to find someone way better then your loser ***.
It's impossible.





She will figure out that something has changed.


Your breathing, your speech, your glare...


Your busted, period.
If you're cheating you obviously don't want to be with her so you should tell her you're cheating and be done with it.
or you could just tell her you are cheating because obviously you don't care about her, or you wouldn't be cheating...
Uhh you shouldnt be cheating anyway. Just tell her get it done and over with.
hahahaha this is funny ask her if shes cheating on you all the time and act all concerned when you ask idk weird question
Wow, I hope something horrible happens to you...
learn the ways of a jedi and use your powers on her.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwful
thats terrible why cheat if you dont want her dump heer or stop cheating

No comments:

Post a Comment