Friday, August 20, 2010

I Have A Long Distance Relationship, and How Can I Tell If He is Cheating On Me?

I've been dating the same boyfriend for 5 months, but he lives an hour flying time away from me, and we have never met, and sometimes i feel as if he is cheating on me, what can i do to tell if he is cheating on me?I Have A Long Distance Relationship, and How Can I Tell If He is Cheating On Me?
I was in this same situation a few months back. Let me guess...U met him online??


Ya honestly there isn't really a way 2 know if he is cheating on you. If he starts acting funny on the phone and not calling/txting u as much and doesn't have a reason why or doesn't see a problem with it then i'd say there's something going on...I Have A Long Distance Relationship, and How Can I Tell If He is Cheating On Me?
Hon, i'm in the same problem now as you and i really can't tell you if he is cheating, the only thing i can tell you is, confront him about it even if you have to overstep that line, if you do listen to what he says and how he says it, if your incorrect and he's not cheating on you, just tell him it's my felt cause i'm the one who told you to do it in the First place.
Well honey i'm guessing you're not very old here...





So the person above me is correct... Since you have never met you are more ';online friends';, versus boyfriend and girlfriend.





What you need to do is find someone local to date.... The fact that you have never met him tells me that you are just ';online fun'; to him. And you are taking this way too far...





Good luck
Ummm well if you never met him then obviously you aren't dating...


he prolly is cheating on you anyways theres no specific answer tho but im guessing he prolly is
If you've never met, then you're not really dating, and thus he's not cheating.
Uhhhhh, he's cheating on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment