Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating????

how can i tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me? cause if he is i need to know. i dont want to be in that kind of a relationship..... most of my friends have been telling me he has been. but im not sure. they say that he has tried to get a few of them to do 'stuff' w/ him. and they have been saying that he was dating a girl while he was w/ me. and he keeps telling them that i probably wont even care if he is cheating on me.


his birthday was a few weeks ago and he kept asking one of our other friends for his birthday kiss... (i wasnt there.) she eventually just kissed her had and hit his forehead. (which i thought was kinda funny when i heard this lol)


so if you have any advice plz help me!!!! thanx.Cheating????
I met a private detective once and talked about their work. I remember that they said they found 95% of the people they investigate for infidelity are true. They followed up and said if you suspect cheating.. it is probably true. Anyway, sounds like it is time to move on.
  • WESMAC Ltd
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment