Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I help my friend stop cheating?

I have a very good friend. He has cheating problems though. He has 10 Girlfriends at the present time. I will not tell the girls due to a promise I made to him but what can I do?How can I help my friend stop cheating?
That's very messed up..if you really want to help out, spill the beans. If that's the kind of behavior he's into..why even get involved with a person like that? Tell the girls, save them from some diseases, and get that horrible person out of your life asap.How can I help my friend stop cheating?
There probably ain't much you can do except tell him what he's doing is insane. Sooner or later he'll learn the hard way but until that I don't think there's much you can do or say to make him realize it. You can try to convince him but don't get your hopes too high!





Chances are that if he's really sneaky his girlfriends will never find out and he'll live happily ever after.
Well you should tell the girls, because they are probably all passing around STD's. What he is doing is wrong, and you know it, you need to put an end to this. He is ruining lives, including his own. MAN UP
Did he make you promise not to tell, or did you decide to do it so you could be around to 'comfort' the girls when they found out?





Either way, man up.
you cant
why would want to do that???? He is happy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment