Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get over my fear of men cheating?

My first real, year long relationship ended up with my boyfriend(now ex) cheating on me twice. I fear that I am always going to be cheated on. Any way to overcome this?How do I get over my fear of men cheating?
Pick a different type of guy, learn what it is that causes you to pick cheaters. Live and learn.How do I get over my fear of men cheating?
The problem is, unless you have a clear picture of their history, there is no way of knowing if they cheat. Apparently just under half the men and women in the world cheat on their partners. You just have to give him a chance and trust him. Don't shoot him without proof, you can't go calling someone guilty until proven innocent. Not everone cheats, a lot of people don't, there is a good chance he doesn't.
Yes! ..cheating is not a reason to break up, its a reason to talk more, to try to find out whats missing...believe it or not, cheating is not about the sex! Its just about being wanted (feeling wanted)..I had to ask myself this question ';Who am I !! to feel that no Man would cheat on me';...it hurts, but we are not the only women on this planet..it was a reality check for me, and i have that fear No more... Now its, do what ever your going to do,because I'm OK with myself. I have learned to be a girlfriend instead of a Nag ,parent, a *****! I have learned to love with no conditions, just love me back..that's all I will ever ask from a Man, and its all i can ever give a Man..just love each other ,no matter what...
It takes time. When you're with another guy, just remind yourself that he hasn't done anything for you not to trust him.
switch to girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment