Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know when a man is cheating on you?

FADING PICTURE





I feel as if im a fading picture


I used to be bright, vibrant and full of color


But the thought of him being with another


Is strippimg away my every beautiful colour


Is he cheating on me with a significant other?


Thoughts like that causes me to fade away


Just to be alone


I find darkness to hide behind in the brightness of day


Its beginning to feel like torture everyday


I cant wait to get this situation resolved on Saturday.How do you know when a man is cheating on you?
ask him and look him in the eyes if he breaks contact then he's cheatinHow do you know when a man is cheating on you?
That's really good!


Is this an improved verson of the one you posted earlier?


If it is then it's a lot better!


Check mine out please?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment