Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating?!?

I'm so confused. How do you believe a rumor of someone cheating on you? I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years. We have a two year old son and I'm due with another boy on Christmas Eve. Lately there has been rumors going around of my 30 year old boyfriend cheating on me with an underaged girl. She denied it, and he denied it. Now I'm pissed off because she has a job at his McDonalds where he is a manager. Help me, please. The rumors don't add up. And the people telling me aren't reliable people, but a person can only handle hearing so much before they start to believe it.Cheating?!?
Though he MIGHT be cheating, I doubt it because you said so yourself that the people aren't reliable. But you haven't mentioned anything bout your relationship with one another. Has anything changed? Is he still caring/loving or does it seem as if he's distracted with something else...??Cheating?!?
start to play detective!! you can find things out really easy if you put your mind to it ,, ,, please read my question about the same thing that happen to me!! The rumors add up REAL quick once you find out it is fact ! I wish I would have acted sooner,, now I feel like the *** that I was played by someone that claims they loved me and says they still do! Rumors are almost always fueled by some sort of truth .. good luck ,, be on your toes ,,!!
Wow I wish we could talk I'm going throught something of the same situation as you. I just say go with your gut feeling and it's usually right. Mother intuition. If you like to talk more and use each other as a sounding board I'm up for that. I'm 26 with 3 kids and just found my husband had a 2 night affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment