Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get this guy busted for cheating?

Ok in my history class (college) this guy always brags to everyone how he never studies and cheats on every quiz and tests. This guy is a jerk. I bust my hump hours on end to get a good grade in this class while this bonehead has the audacity to cheat. How to I get him expelled for cheating? I also want to be anonymous. Cheating is wrong and those who do it lack moral values.How do I get this guy busted for cheating?
Tell the professor, but request to not be named.How do I get this guy busted for cheating?
You can write an anonymous letter to the dean, but don't expect much to come of it. Your word isn't worth very much because it's just conjecture, but it may still get them to look into it. They have to catch him in the act themselves for any penalty to occur.
Shut the **** up and let karma do its work, sure the dickwad maybe cheating but thats gonna lead him no where in life.. just let it be man youre doing ur thing
sit near him in an exam or test and half way through turn to him and say in a loud voice '; stop copying my paper'; or stop looking at my answers that will get a reaction
  • WESMAC Ltd
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment