Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I take action against Cheating Travel Agent in Bangalore?

Hi,





I have obtain 5 fake visit visa for Dubai, through cheating travel agent in Bangalore. Total lost for me around INR 100,000.00. I am living in Sri Lanka. Please advise me how to take legal action against this company? Shall I use a private investigation firm?





Your suggestions are highly appreciated.





ThanksHow can I take action against Cheating Travel Agent in Bangalore?
I will suggets you to hier some good criminal advocate and logged a FIR in the local police station of the place where that agent is having his office along with a letter to SSP of the city.How can I take action against Cheating Travel Agent in Bangalore?
Are you based in Bangalore or in England? Either way, take it to a consumer watchdog (Google the phrase) if you have one.
rape them

No comments:

Post a Comment