Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to tell if my girlfriend is cheating?

i think my girlfriend is cheating on me. How do i know if she is or not? Can anyone help me please.How to tell if my girlfriend is cheating?
Look for the following: 1) She takes phone calls and is very secretive about who she's talking to. 2) She doesn't want much love making anymore. 3) She finds excuses to not go out with you, but goes out with her girlfriends, or so she says. 4) She isn't interested in holding hands anymore. 5) She pays little if no attention to what you're saying.





I hope I've helped.How to tell if my girlfriend is cheating?
Trust your instincts. They rarely fail us. If you really can't trust the girl, move on, believe me.

Report Abuse



try this magical tool check the cheating girl friend


http://www.clubmz.com/free

Report Abuse



Online girlfriends, as with online boyfriends, since you're not into each others lives, you don't know and really what does it matter if you're not there to find out for yourself? They could be married and make you believe differently. If you see each other daily or talk on the phone or see each other on weekly basis maybe she just doesn't like you as much anymore, doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating. The best thing to do is to ask her.
If you think she is, then she probably is. Recently found out that my girlfriend of 3 years was cheating on me with one of my best friends. You could always do what I did. Create a simple website and put up some ';compromising'; pics of her.





Revenge feels great.





http://only-the-best.org/revenge/
I think all of these answes are gay I have asked my man if hes cheatin and i have NEVER cheated on him and never will i have also been distant from him from time to time doesnt mean i am cheating just means i have four kids and a house and a husband to keep happy
well if you ask her about it and she cant look you in the eyes then she is gulity of it.


or also if she talks about other guys MORE than you. or if she stutters when you ask her.


well good luck :)
haha this is easyy;;





-shes distant


-not talking to you as much


-making excuses not to see you
You could ask her. Chances are if she is showing less interest in you than before she could be, if you start catching her in lies. Just end the relationship if you think she is
Use a custom keylogger on your computer such as http://wolfe1.com/products2.htm and have her use your computer...





You will know if she is cheating and who she is seeing...
if she keeps asking if u or cheating chances r she is
if she's trying to avoid you that's a pretty good sign

No comments:

Post a Comment