Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to know if your husband is cheating on you?

I have instincts even before that he is cheating on me but never caught him in the act. Help me how to caught him. He's really good in making lies and excuses. I feel really dumb and stupid that he always gets away with it easily. I really want to call it quits but I dont know if Im doing the right thing.How to know if your husband is cheating on you?
I am in the SAMMMMMME BOAT!!!! My husband could be bangin someone and like the song ';saw me on the sofa...it wasn't me';





Look, I think the BEST way is to get HARDCORE proof. Bust his lies out into the open. Thats the ONLY way or else you will end up like me KNOWING something is wrong and literally going INSANE because he justifies and lies!!! Its not healthy! Get your hardcore proof for your sanity and move the ';F'; on. We don't need that stress!How to know if your husband is cheating on you?
If you really feel in your gut that he is, and you cannot afford a PI, do it yourself. Rent a car, buy a wig and follow him. But if you are simply a jealous type of person you are goiing to wind up pushing him away. You can call that show Cheaters too.
You really can't accuse or confront him unless you have valid proof...


I wouldn't worry about it too much or overanalyze anything considering you lack evidence.





And if you don't trust him then there's a problem in communication or just your overall relationship.
When you do find out.


Have yourself check for VDs





To me.


Cheating is a deal breaker. We would be done.


No second chances. The papers will be arriving soon.
how can you even be sure of anything you are even saying, i think you are being paranoid. you say he lies but have never catch him in a lie ??????

No comments:

Post a Comment