Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating....?

okay so my bf went on this chorus trip today with a whole bunch of girls and he was sitting with his ex, on the way home. and just about everyone on the bus was calling me and telling me. well i completely trusted him. but not her. me and her were best friends, like a year ago. but not anymore. idk why thou. but um well when i got home i asked him how the trip was and he was like i need to tell you something, and i was like TELL ME WHAT. and he was like idk. and i was like no tell me and i said did you kiss her? and he was like im sorry i really am. but im in love with him. but i dont know what to do. ive never been cheated on and hes never cheated on anyone else. but i was told by the girl that it just happend. it didn't mean anything but idk. he said that hes very very sorry. and that he really loves me. but idk i cried for 2 hours. i dont know what to do. help me...Cheating....?
Well it was only a kiss right ?.. I mean he didn't have sex with her did he ??. If it was just a kiss and you love him ...let it go. But if he had sex with her then dump him. There is no point in being with someone you bangs other people behind your back.Cheating....?
oooooo thats horrible i he trully regrets it then forgive him but u should always go with what ur heart tells u its all about the feelings
give him another chance. maybe sitting next to her brought back feelings he forgot about.
Dump him! Have some self respect and don't EVER stand for this behaviour in a relationship. By the sound of things, you are only young and you should learn to stick up for yourself against this sort of thing cos you don't want to be getting walked all over when you are 40! I know this is tough but you deserve to be treated better than this and there is someone out there who will treat you will love and respect, you just haven't met them yet.
once a cheater always a cheater
He was honest by being sorry, I don't see how you can just forget about it if you intend on forgiving him. Don't tollerate it, I wouldn't. It would be extremely hard to love him the same way you did, because those negative thoughts would always be brought up at every glimpse of him.





I had a girlfriend who cheated on me. I forgave her, but it wasn't the same nor was the relationship getting better. I had to break it off.





It hurts. In time it will stop hurting, but you need to take the time of being away from him. You'll meet someone who won't treat you the way he did.
If he really loved you it would have not got to that point. He would have never kissed her. I know he was not thinking of you when he kissed her. If he could do that imagine what else he might do. The decision to stay is up to you.
Shoottt. Chica, You Already KNOW My Answer. Lmao. I LOVE YOU! %26lt;33
if u really love him jus forgive,, but don't forget,, everybody makes mistakes
My heart goes out to you.





One of the worst things anyone can say is ';...it didn't mean anything.';





You need to decide if you can bear to give him a second chance. You also need to hold him accountable; he must make sure that he doesn't allow a similar situation to occur again.





I wish the both of you all the best.
i hate when ppl say it didnt mean anything!! bc if u kiss someone meaning it u wanted to witch means it meant something no one goes around kissn for nothing... im very sorry that this has happind to you and i understand that u are inlove but, this is a guy who took the chance to cheat on you soo why would you want him back **** that!!! you really need to try your brst to get over him and find someone who u can trust maby u shouldnt even have a bf right now go out have fun if they cheat once they didnt care that much bout you!! why let them do it again
Oh wow, I feel for you! Well at least he is man enough to admit, but he still he is stupid enough to do it! I really dont know, this is hard. Tell him how much it hurt you, and see what he says. If you think he will never do it again I would give him another chance, that is what you would want, another chance. But if he is the player type, I would move on, no matter how bad you love him.
Don't be nieve enough to wait around for it to happen again... once a cheater always a cheater! Don't trust him.. I know he says he is sorry, but if you don't do anything about it, than it will happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment