Friday, August 20, 2010

How far does it have to go to be cheating?

I mean if someone is in a relationship and they start something with someone else?





No judgements on why I am asking this question please, I am not cheating on anyone.How far does it have to go to be cheating?
I think it is an individual thing... For me, thoughts about other people (like kissing them, or imagining any physical or emotional connections) is already cheating and would make me reconsider the relationship (as I think this is where it only begins and it doesn't stop with ';only thinking';). However, while for some kissing may be cheating, for others it will have no meaning. Some think even having sex with someone else is not cheating, as long as you don't love them. I do not understand these people... Call me a romantic fool if you wish, but I believe in spiritual fidelity as well as physical. Both as important.


I think at the beginning of the relationship you should talk about that with your partner, so you don't waste your time and don't end up shocked when they go around sleeping with others and saying ';but honey, it did not mean anything to me, you know I love you';.How far does it have to go to be cheating?
only you can answer that





I think a couple together should establish what is cheating and


what is not





what i think is cheating maybe not the same as what you think.





so you should talk to your other half to get things right





I think if you are connecting with another you should


be honest and tell the other person you are not available


so the other person has things straight
if there is someone in a relationship and they start to see someone else it's already cheating , why because when you are in a relationship it's 100% not 50% if you get what I mean.
Sex is the only line i draw for cheating, kissing people can be harmless, but you kinda have to have the intention of pounding flesh curtains.
if you are thinking about someone else or thinking of cheating than you are. Speak to your significant other.
If they start something with someone else its cheating.
suppose if the person is questioning themselves about being a cheater, then they know for themselves
KISS.ORAL.SEX
if you peek at their cards
  • myspace games
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment