Friday, August 20, 2010

What does it mean when you dream of cheating on someone?

I had a dream that I cheated on my boyfriend with some guy who in my dream I couldn't identify. All I remember is thinking to myself how much I liked this guy who I was Cheating with. In my dream we were lying next to eachother talking and I do remember that there was a split second where my boyfriend popped into my head and I felt a pang of guilt. What does all of this mean though? Pease Help.What does it mean when you dream of cheating on someone?
This section is for marriage adn divorce questions. I'm not sure what your looking for here? You had a dream, nobody knows how you think accept you.What does it mean when you dream of cheating on someone?
It means that while you know it would be nice to be with someone else, you know in your heart that it's wrong because you love your boyfriend, or you don't want to hurt him.
Here's a great article about it...





http://www.articlealley.com/article_6812鈥?/a>
You're obviously in the wrong place. You had a dream. We all do. Sometimes we dream about running through the streets naked. And that's it. W e don't wake up wondering if we should really do it or not.
It means its only a dream.
you have been given a chosen one, you just have to find him.
  • myspace games
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment