Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating??

My g/f has admitted to me that she cheated on her previous b/f with 5 guys. They went out for 6 years and said they were all in the last year of the relationship because she wasn't happy. I told her that was my #1 pet peeve that I would not tolerate. She still jokes around about cheating and that ';her other b/f is calling'; and stuff like that. I know she is messing around but I dont really like it and i have told her that. She also like to give me a hard time that I talk to other girls and have other g/fs which is totally not true. Is there something wrong here??





P.S. She has also told me that she could probably never cheat again because of how hard it is to keep from both parties.Cheating??
It appears she is telling you all this as a way to have the power in the relationship. In essense she is saying, ';if you treat me bad and make me unhappy I will cheat on you too';. She was obviously hurt from her prior relationship and is only trying to gain a solid ground with you by being in control. Trust me, most girls do not come off and tell their guy about cheating in past relationships, there is a motive for her telling you this, and that motive is for power in the relationship over how you treat her.Cheating??
Is there something wrong here? Yeah...I wouldn't date a known cheater. How could you ever trust such a person?
She's probably aware that her past makes you uncomfortable, so she's joking around about it to make the situation seem less serious. Try talking to her to let her know how her jokes make you feel. And try to keep in mind that she's with YOU now and not those 5 other guys. If this proves impossible for you to get past, then I suggest starting fresh with someone else. Only you can decide if her past is too much for you to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment