Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me?

I am in a bit of a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for 5 months, since he had to move temporarily for a job. How can I tell if he is cheating on me, even though he is 15 hours away?How can I tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me?
Yes, long distance relationships can be a challenge to maintain, but why are you questioning about the fact that your boyfriend is cheating on you with someone else?





It seems to me that your very insecure with yourself, as well as the relationship, because you're having problems when it comes to trust.





If you love your boyfriend, you should give him to opportunity to confess and come clean. If you can't trust him, let him go. There's no need for you to question about your boyfriend's faithfulness to you.How can I tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me?
You should trust him. Just talk to him - if he is a good enough boyfriend he will confess.


But if you find out he is cheating you should give him up


BUT...





obviously you do not trust him enough so I would say he is not worth it especially when you do not have enough trust in him.





kind regards..xx
be honest and ask him. maybe bring it up like... have you ever had the temptation? but if you can't trust him not to cheat on you, I think you should just break up. I've been in a long distance relationship for two years and I have never questioned my boyfriend's faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment