Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you work through your boyfriend cheating on you?

Yesterday, my boyfriend admitted to cheating on me during the end of summer vacation. He said he would never do it again, and would never intentionally hurt me like that (he was drunk when he cheated on me). He was crying, that's how bad he felt. I know he won't do that again, and I do forgive him, but now I don't know what to do from here. I'm not going to leave him because he's honestly the best boyfriend I've ever had.


So, how do we work through this?How do you work through your boyfriend cheating on you?
unfortunately, you will never get the vision of him cheating out of your mind. the drunk excuse, doesn't cut it. what will happen the next time he drinks? will he say i'm sorry again? if you were married and had children, i'd suggest professional counseling to help you work through this but without it, i'm sorry to say the relationship is doomedHow do you work through your boyfriend cheating on you?
it is true that u will never forget about that but every body makes mistakes so sit down and talk to him and tell him not to do that again and that it is his last opportunity it worked for me soo far i hope it works for you too

Report Abuse



i would've most likely left him.


there are no accidents [like that] in my book.


buut, if you've decided to stay with him...then over time it'll heal.


if it doesn't, then you should leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment