Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a heartbreak of your partner caught him or her cheating?

Would you dump him/her? what would you do if a person you really love and trust one day is cheating on you?How to deal with a heartbreak of your partner caught him or her cheating?
well it has happened to me, and i was totally heartbroken, my world was shattered into. i left but i went back. it makes me feel crappy when i look on her and see all the people that say if it were me that they would leave, that is easier said than done. people really truly do not know what they would do til it happened to them. and it also according to the person. i am the type of person who does realize people make mistakes (ONLY ONE) and that they deserve a second chance and then there are some who feel like they did it to me once they will do it again. everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt. it also depends on the marriage itself. if you have had a good marriage before this then give it another try, but if it was rocky before this then that is just a sign to get out. i hope i made the right choice by staying, only time will tell i guess, but like i said people have different views than me.How to deal with a heartbreak of your partner caught him or her cheating?
Walk away. I honestly could never trust them again and would only make our relationship miserable if we stayed together. I know it would be hard and that it would take me a really long time to get over it, but I would have to leave. I couldn't' but think that if I stayed and forgave him, then what would stop him from doing it again, he knows that I forgave him once... Sorry, but once a cheater always a cheater and I deserve so much more!
How long have you all been paartners. Do you all love each other much. Be calm and patient. You know we human being are all week and can be temptered easily. Find out what happen. Talk it over and see whether the partner is remourseful.


After seeing the situation then make a decision.If possible forgive and carry on and I think this will not happen again.All depends on each other.









































a



It would depend on how long you are in the relationship and how committed to the person you are. If you feel you can get past it because honestly you will never get over it then try to make it work. But if you know you will never get past it move on and look for better.
Everybody makes mistakes, but my wife hasn't made that particular one in all our 22 years of marriage. I'd like to think that if she ever did, I could forgive her, if she was remorseful. It would be a shame to throw away such a long, good relationship over some sex.
it hurts so much, more especially if the other partner is faithful. But trying to know why he or she did it can help a bit in deciding what to do next.
I would not dump my wife. I love her and I would want to keep her. I would try to find out why and see if I could fix it. If I couldn't fix it I guess then I would let her go.
Kick them to the curb! If they cant stay faithful then you are wasting energy loving someone who dont love you back 100%. You will never be happy that way.
Depends on the situation. More details would be helpful.
That is a deal breaker for me, I would leave. No questions asked, and I would not want to hear answers/excuses.
Very simple leave pronto and don't look back. That is absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment