Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with the anger cheating causes?

My man and I have had an experience with him and cheating in a non-traditional way. We have talked things out and are in therapy. I don't think he would do it again and I am learning to trust him more and more. The issue is that I am still angry about what happened and I can't seem to let the anger go. I know its not healthy for me or the relationship, but I'm not sure what do to about it. I thought talking it out with him would fix it all, but the anger is still there. I love him and I know that he and I can get past this. How do I handle the anger?How do you deal with the anger cheating causes?
Accept the fact that you are angry with him. You should be. He betrayed your trust.





However, you can forgive him for his dalliances if you choose to. Just know that the doubt that you feel now will not ever be completely eradicated. Once a trust is broken, there will always be a tear in the fabric. You can patch it up but you will always see that imperfection.





But, most of us can live with that idea. Since we are not perfect, we cannot expect others to be.How do you deal with the anger cheating causes?
take up kick boxing or another physical sport?


I'm kinda in the same boat. my man cheated in a non-traditional way... I forgave and we're still together... but sometimes when I'm with him and i think about what he did i get so mad i feel like hitting him... so I do martial arts.





I love him and i don't really want to hurt him physically or emotionally...





hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment