Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I level up really fast in Restaurant City without cheating?

My problem isn't the money. I'm already filthy rich, but I just need help leveling up. Do you have a any good tips to level up? I seriously don't wanna be staying all night just for a computer game. My friend keeps on beating me. I really don't know how he just earns 10,000 XP so fast! I have a feeling he's cheating but I just figured out that he's only 12...How do I level up really fast in Restaurant City without cheating?
the higher level your dishes are, the more gourment points you get per dish. For a level 10 dish, you get 3 gourment points instead of 1. As for your friend, I can bet my a** that he cheats. There's no way he can get so much in so little time.How do I level up really fast in Restaurant City without cheating?
i think you need to level up your dishes and make a good restaurant layout so more customers will come and eat many dishes. So you can have many gourmet points :)

No comments:

Post a Comment