Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I handle my cheating boyfriend?

I have been dating my bf for about 2 years now. I take care of his bills and he lives with me. I am a beautiful girl but I have grown quite dependent on his love due to a few failed relationships in the past. He has always been so sweet and relentless with me. Two weeks ago he stared cheating on me and just ran off. I have a problem with the fact that I am attracted to the girl he fooled asround weith and it makes me less angry..What should I do?How should I handle my cheating boyfriend?
Ditch him. And forget the girl since she's obviously willing to LET him cheat on you.





Those are not worthwhile qualities in people close to you.





You're better off without them. There are better people out there.How should I handle my cheating boyfriend?
Break up with him.


Plain and simple! Then, hook up with the girl.
Dump him.


You pay his bills %26amp; he cheats on you?!


You deserve better.
Stop paying his bills and kick his cheating a$$ to the curb. Then, just to rub salt in the wound, steal the girl from him. You sound like you have at least decent self-esteem (you describe yourself as beautiful), so there's no reason to be dependent on him. EVERYONE has had failed relationships; it's part of living and loving.
Steal her away from him, then go find a man that can pay his own bills %26amp; would love to have the both of you %26amp; treat you both like queens.
dump his sorry a**. you deserve better than someone who is going to go and cheat on you. and you're probably not as dependant on his love as you think you are. it may be hard to get through something like this once you're so attatched to someone, but really you are stronger than this and there is someone out there that is right for you who will care for you and be good to you and love and be faithful to only you. go ahead and leave this cheating jerk. he doesn't deserve you. you can do it.


i hope for the best for you.
Do what Carrie underwood did. ;)


Before he cheats ;)
Obviously you need to kick him out. And it'd be best to leave the girl alone if she is the one he cheated with. Because if she knew your bf had a girlfriend, then doesn't that mean she'll just cheat on you one day? That is if you are willing to date her.
So you're bi-sexual?
hitting a threesome is just gonna make him think its okay to keep doing it as long as you approve of the girl. im not saying you thought about that but thoughts like that arent too okay ya knoww...a cheater is worthlesss. no matter how much you love him or eachother.....hes never gonna stopp.
Kick him to the curb.
Umm just because you like the girl doesnt mean that he didnt cheat on you. He didnt know that you would like her and he didnt care so i say kill him.
Seriously? It sounds pretty much like he doesn't deserve you! And since you're attracted to the girl he's cheating on you with, that shouldn't make you happier! Does she know that he's with you? Is she a friend or something? Cause if this guy is just cheating on you, then why should you just forget about it cause your attracted to the girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment