Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I know if my boyfriend is cheating on me?

I would like to know if my boyfriend is cheating on me.We have been dating since December last year and we just dont communicate as much as we did.We can communicate like after 3 days of silence and we see each other after weeks sometimes.How do I know if my boyfriend is cheating on me?
have you caught him having sex with another female? He's cheating on you then.How do I know if my boyfriend is cheating on me?
Well, maybe both of you are getting bored, and you don't want to let go? But you should, or at-least try talking. I know the only answer people ever have is ';talking always helps'; and you know what? It does.Try talking to him, if he seems reluctant to talk, then there's something really wrong. And when you said '; We can communicate like after 3 days of silence'; that should also be another issue, becasue without completely missing eachother both of you are just fine without seeing each other. you should be able to see him all the time or make an effort to. Maybe he's not cheating, he's just getting bored. Just talk to him, and if you need anymore help, you can always e-mail me. (juicebella@yahoo.com) Im always ready to answer your questions(: Good Luck!
You barely talk and you don't see each other for weeks. It's over so realize that, make a clean break, and move on.
Don't worry, I'm a spy I can help you..
maybe ur relationship is dying and he is getting bored or u are getting bored do something exciting
there is the answer right there. its done over and if yu dont' trust him there is no real love attached to it just move on and leave him its worth it to have your sanity together.
Stalk him. Observe and investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment