Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I find out if my boyfrined is cheating on me?

I think my boyfriend may be cheating on me. One time I made an account on


yahoo when he was online to see if he would really cheat. I asked him if he


had a girlfriend, he said no. I was dating him though. I asked him to be my


boyfriend and he said yes. I asked him why he was cheating he said, I


always get these weird people adding me so I just play along. If it is true


what he said, I dont wanna dump him for no reason. How can I find out if


this is true or not? How can I find out if my boyfrined is cheating on me?
go through his phone.How can I find out if my boyfrined is cheating on me?
That's funny, I did the same thing trying to see what my boyfriend was gonna do. I didn't get nowhere though. Besides everybody has somebody they flirt with on the internet, what you need to be worried about is whether they ever meet up. Just sit back and watch, a guy always tell on themselves. Ask yourself if you are ready for the truth if he does happen to be cheating. If you aren't gonna leave him then why even wonder?? If you can get ahold of his phone or records look for texts, look for private calls or calls over 30 mins and the same number, remember the dates and times you two weren't around and see if he was on the phone. Only if you are ready to be hurt if he really is cheating.
You will spend a lifetime worrying about him cheating on you and waste a lot of energy. First of all have you both sat down and told each other you want a committed relationship, which means you are dating exclusive and only have any kind of intimacy with each other? Your game of pretending to be someone else proves he would talk to someone else beside you but you are refusing to look at that possibility. Communicate and clarify your relationship then if it is not what you need or want - be strong enough to either accept it or walk away.
You don't. Nothing hurts more than silence plus a guilty conscience which every human has and tries to hide. If you are quiet about anything having to do with cheating for a while, he will break down eventually and confess or start to act really weird and dump you for no explanable reason. By cheating on you he shoots himself in the foot so don't worry about that, it's his problem. It will come out.
I would never date strange people from the internet,


But if your dating him over the internet all i can say,get a life you could be dating an old man,But if you know him in real life sit down with him and have a one to one talk with him,tell him how you feel and if thing dont work out or if you ffind him cheating your will dump his sorry ***.


you can do better
Well, you know, when you are so paranoid about someone that you would lie and cheat to find out if he'd cheat then you have already killed the relationship. You should just call it quits.





You can't lie and cheat (set up a fake account) and expect your boyfriend to not do the same. That's not fair.





You need to learn something about trust.
Test him with one of your friends. Be sure it is a friend you can trust and make sure he doesn't know anything about it. Have her show up at his place a come on to him. Once your friend can tell what your boyfriends intentions are, she can simply leave and relay the info back to you. As of the internet crap, He sounds like a cheater.
He could be telling the truth, I have been flurtatious online before, but I wouldn't even think about cheating on my boyfriend.





If you don't trust him, do both of you a favor and leave him now before it gets worst. There is nothing worst then a relationship w/out trust, especially when that distrust comes from a woman. Trust me. I know...
Look for any signs that hes with another girl when you see him physically such as perfume, or hair on him, things like that are common. Maybe he has things of 'hers' in his car/room/some place.





Keep a watch on him...im not saying to stalk him but be aware of where he is most of the time, ask him what hes doing but do it casually like building conversation...texting/calling/IMing.





Talking to him online to be his 'e-boyfriend' doesn't necessarily mean hes cheating with you just because he agreed. E'-relationships are nothing but a joke and for fun I guess for some people. Don't take it to serious.
You know the answer Sweetheart, you can't trust him..so why stay with him..you caught him, on-line cheating with you...and on you..let the loser go...you can find better, you will never trust him..by the way what else does it take to realize it..when you see him with another girl...don't wait too long..
Sounds like you both need to mature some before you get into relationships. Making false e-mail names to spy on him is really immature, just like him lying about having a girlfriend is really immature. I'd say dump him, and wait a couple years before getting another guy.
Dont say someone is cheating because of the silly world of the internet. Judge by his actions with people. If you have a relationship, you should trust until you have a reason not to.
You need to talk to him.


He should not ';play along';.


He should TELL People that he has a girlfriend...its pretty wrong for him to do that.


You need to decide what to do!
well, he's human..he can lie...so, i guess you can't REALLy know for sure if he is/isn't..if i were you, i wouldnt' want to be gf with a guy who even ';kidded around'; like that
you could try borrowing one of your friends (girl) cell phone or something and then ask him out and she his reaction, if he says yes, then he is cheating on you. You could also try using a pay phone.
Him denying a girlfriend and openly flirting is a red flag. Use that and catch him in the act. You could ask to meet up with him then when he sees that is is you...dump him!
ok .. do the same thing .. expect ask if he can u (annoynamous) at a hotel or something so you could have 's ex' with him. then like if u have a cam, ask if he can flash u .. if he does .. HES CHEATING.
You have no reason to suspect that he is cheating.


Forget it. You worry too much.
You need to suddenly turn into a detective.
What an idiot, you set him up, and then get pissed because he plays along, you are a phucking tard. Grow up.
That's a lame excuse he gave you, and if you believe that your blind. Leave this guy!
he is obviously lying because he got caught and now he is lying saying he was playing around the whole time
Ask him and depending on the way he answers the question you should be able to tell =]
hire a private investigator
ask him but put him under prsure he will eaither tell you or get paranoid if he is



you just find out


like i do


ill be your spy for yah.
chop off his penis and count the rings
ask him
try asking or spying
set up a real date. and he is lying bout da wierd ppl stuff
I don't think you can classify it as cheating if he just sent you an email, its not like he actually went out and had sex or kissed someone else, trust my guys think differently than we do, they see internet flirting as harmless, and they feel as long as they are coming home to you and not creeping around they are not wrong. I've done the exact same thing you did before too, and busted my guy, but I was also very insecure at the time. I would just ask, him straight up if he is cheating, if he is doing a little too much internet flirting then I would tell him that you don't like it, ( cause we all know if the tables were turned they wouldn't like it if you were flirting) express why it makes you uncomfortable,and ask him to stop. If you don't really have a reason to not trust him, and your just being insecure than I would suggest that you figure out why you are so insecure and deal with it before you push him away

No comments:

Post a Comment