Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you remember a HP fanfic which included Harry cheating on Ginny and her kissing Draco in retaliation?

I know in the story Ginny is furious, and is yelling at Harry in front of a lot of people for cheating on her. I think she throws fire at him, and eventually tomatoes. Then she asks Harry if he knows what it felt like to find out he was cheating, and she grabs Draco and kisses him to show Harry how it felt. I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where I can find this fanfiction again? Or what it's called?Do you remember a HP fanfic which included Harry cheating on Ginny and her kissing Draco in retaliation?
It's called ';Harry Potter and the Idiotic Fanfic';Do you remember a HP fanfic which included Harry cheating on Ginny and her kissing Draco in retaliation?
I'm sorry, I don't know the answer, but you could try asking the question on the forums of fanfiction.org. They have a section for that and it's more likely you'll find someone who remembers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment