Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i forgive&forget him emotionally cheating on me..?

we love each other but i found out that he was talking to some othergirl on phone ';it was coz of his fiends prank basically but ended this way i guess';


anyways..i fighted and it was so hard leaving him fr days he cryed and all his best friends and family would basically call n msg me saying how he loves me only n how he's cryng n sorry and got sick





we went backtogether which were bothso happy about..then again i remember this and just feel lonely like i lost a part of me when i think of him talking to her n enjoying it





someone told me..if i do the same its the best way to heal.i think they r right it wouldmake me feel better if i did it coz its like were even ';i would tell him though';..should i do this?


coz i cant stop the pain ..n i love him and we can' think of life apart..and i cant seem to forget and i not the typewho forgets such a thing ';where we come from this is not a simple thing'; especially that he lied and said its a guy till i found outHow can i forgive%26amp;forget him emotionally cheating on me..?
Lying and cheating always go hand in hand. If someone lies like that to me its over because it will never be forgotten. When you learn to get over and forget something like that you mise well learn at the same time to forget and forgive him for when he keeps doing it in the future.How can i forgive%26amp;forget him emotionally cheating on me..?
Just because others tell you he loves you does not mean he does. Make him look you in the eye and tell you that himself. Also ask him if he has forgiven himself for what he did to you and if he is commited to your relationship.
I would say, once a cheater, always a cheater.
Dump that guy and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment