Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I come about asking my boyfriend if he is cheating?

I posted a question about 15 minutes ago about how I thought my boyfriend was cheating on me (please read)..


How should I confront him. I don't want him to think I don't trust him, which I kind of don't but I don't want the relationship to end if he isn't cheating..How should I come about asking my boyfriend if he is cheating?
He is completely disrespecting you to ditch you to hang out with her. She sounds desperate enough to try to sleep with him to drag him away from you and he sounds like he would do it.





Just dump him. If you have to be scared to ask him if he is cheating you have no kind of a relationship anyways.How should I come about asking my boyfriend if he is cheating?
Don't rush into anything double check, triple check be certain that you are doing the right thing because if he was not cheating you will feel like a fool and your boyfriend will be hurt. I'd suggest you invite this girl for dinner or a night out to try and get to know her better plus to help you come to your decision.
I agree with ';thatartistwin';. Sure, she's his friend, but honestly...I'd be pretty pissed if my b/f picked ';talk to female friend time'; over ';alone time with girlfriend';. That doesn't add up. Especially if it happens a lot. I do agree that the girl obviously has feelings for your guy, and she's disrespecting not only you, but your guy as well for intruding on your relationship. If I were you, I'd say something like this:





';So what's going on with (insert female ';friend's'; name here)? She seems to want your attention an awful lot lately...should I be concerned?';





DO NOT let him shake you off and say it's nothing. If he does, look him dead in the eye and say your serious. If this situation makes you uncomfortable, then HE should be the concerned one. Talk it out, and if worst comes to worst, you can always find someone better, who takes time to take an interest in your feelings and respect them. I hope this helped. Good luck!
You're not overreacting. Just tell him how you feel when he leaves you and spend a lot of time with her. But don't ask him if he's cheating or tell him that you think he's cheating. Wait to see how reacts when you tell him how you feel. Tell him she gives you the cold shoulder.
If you really think he is cheating.... than he prolly is... There should be no doubt in a relationship or else it wont last...


Dump his ***!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment