Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating??

k so im goin out with this guy who i've liked 4 ever...but summer is here...and my parents wont let me like go to the movies with him alone or anything....so i ask if he wants to go with me when im with a group of friends but he never can :[[ he can go whn we're alone but not with groups...also he's the guy tht every girl likes so tons of ppl are starting rumors saying that he's gonna dump me for this one girl so him and i kinda got in a fight but idk he still like he doesnt talk to me on myspace yet if i read his comments there are others from the girl that also likes him so...whats going on there??


also...one of his best friends told me that him and i should go to a movie but im datinghis best friend...so idk and thn we started talkin bout paintball and how ive never been b4 so he said ill have to take you sometime but ill have 2 protect u cuz it hurts he alwasy tells me im hot and beautiful...he's sweet and actually talks to me unlike my bf :[[ but i rly love my bf :[[ wht do i do?Cheating??
You should be honest with your bf. That's not technically cheating but if you feel guilty it's probably wrong.Cheating??
you are immature. It shows.





Don't associate with anyone who would dare treat you poorly. Not now. Not ever.
  • WESMAC Ltd
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment