Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How many of you wish there were truly a stick with which to ';beat'; sense into people?

I've a ';friend'; who's cheating on his girlfriend, but refuses to admit it. Several others have also approached him about the matter, but he casually denies it, claiming he's doing nothing wrong--and he earnestly believes it.





Today, he ditched an important get-together to meet the other girl.





I feel like taking a hammer to his teeth.








I can't stand arrogant ignorance, and infidelity is unforgivable.How many of you wish there were truly a stick with which to ';beat'; sense into people?
I have one.. it's called a d***slap lol


Give em a purple mushroom tattooHow many of you wish there were truly a stick with which to ';beat'; sense into people?
If his girlfriend does not care why should you? I'm sure she knows about his cheating ways long before anyone else. Sometimes a man and a woman have an understanding that no one can understand not even them.
Not a stick, but I just wish the consequences of other people's actions would happen sooner then normal. I think that would knock some sense into people.
You dont need a stick to ';beat'; someone..


%26gt;:)
speak soflty but carry a big stick- t.roosevelt.
Speak loud but I carry a bigger stick and I use it too. Yosemite Sam. Quack! Seriously he will get what he deserves in the end.
not me....i usually wish for things way cooler than being a stick

No comments:

Post a Comment