Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I make my girlfriend break up with me?

I have my own crazy reasons, but I want her to naturally find my less and less attractive.





Nothing that will break her heart like cheating on her, or just saying





';i don't wanna be with you anymore, leave me alone';





I'm looking for interesting ways to make a girl find you less attractive. (personality wise)How do I make my girlfriend break up with me?
send her the link to your question. she'll dump you for sure after that (haha).





i don't get your question. it sounds like your arrogant. just let you get to know you a little better, she'll leave (haha).





if i gave you a serious answer, become really driven with work or school, become really self-centered.How do I make my girlfriend break up with me?
well....i had a boyfriend who i wanted to break up with and i just looked at other men ieven made little noises when hot guys walked past! he got real p***** and broke it off. you could do the same (but with girls ofcoarse). if that is to mean go on a double date with a really romantic couple and act really unromantic yourself or you can get a hot guy to catch her atention!!!!


good luck


hope you dont think i am a total slut!!!
Act less interested in being in a relationship. Make school and guy friends and family your priority. Girls don't want a guy that doens't put her first. Just make it clear to her that your not into being in a relationship now. It will get you out of the relationship and spare her heart.





Please(!) answer mine. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
When you open a door u walk in before her, don't compliment anymore, don't pay for her luch(have her pay), and bad sarcastic statements can make almost any girl lose interest in anyone. Just don't be a gentleman I guess.
I would say be a jerk about the situation, but you seem to be doing that pretty sufficiently for yourself. Hmmm you could play a string of practical jokes on her until she can't stand it anymore.





Best wishes,


Brittany.


awexandbwitty
just stop complmenting her, stop kissing her, stop cuddling, and when she is with you in a house tell her to make you a sandwich while you being lazy watching tv.
Be a total jerk muahah XD


But I kinda feel sorry for her, I think you should just tell her cuz I think it'd be better for you and her :D
Be gross .. do stuff she doesn't like .. or just grow up and tell her to her face ! ( :
well tell her that your cheating on her or wear some geeky glasses or embarrass her in front of people.
act boring. i'm trying to get my boyfriend to break up with me so make sure she isn't doing that.
your doing it now.


by acting like a pansya$$ just brake up with her if you dont like her anymroe!
keep telling her how HOT her sister is... if she doesn't have one say you are bisexual

No comments:

Post a Comment