Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What do you think of my '; cheating story '; ?

Nothing. She said her last words, the ones I had never thought I would hear. ';How can I trust someone who cheated on me? How can I make sure you won't do it again?'; She typed. Her message showed up on the screen a second after mine did. She typed it so fast without even checking the spelling or waiting for my response. She just wanted to spit out her words. Before I could think of a better excuse, she sent another one. The question marks at the end of her question emphasized how eager she was to know why I had done it. ';Why did you lie to me? I trusted you! Why didn't you tell me about it?????'; Admittedly, I did not know, I just had. I had thought I could find a better girl on the web, I knew it would be impossible. No matter how many girls I was talking to, any one reminded me what she had used to tell me. She signed any conversation with her famous phrase. The one I always liked to hear. ';I love you. Muah!'; I knew it was going to be ten times harder to get her to say this phrase again. I did not know she was so serious about me. ';What the hell did I think to myself?'; I mumbled. A few tears rolled down my face. I did not want to wipe them. I wanted her to see them, to know that I do care about her. As I typed my messages, some tears dripped on the keyboard, making the keys too slippery to be pressed. After a few minutes it was inundated with them, like it was raining or something. While talking, she read the messages that had been sent by the girls I talked to. Each one hurt her even harder. I felt sorry for her being hurt, so I started deleting the messages to prevent her from reading them. It turned out she wanted to read them anyway. ';Stop deleting the messages!!!'; She commanded. The exclamation marks had me wondering how much volume she would have used if she had said it. I kept my hands away from the keyboard and left the room. The tears in the corner of my eye drew my mother's attention. ';Nissim? What happened?'; she asked, and tried to block my way as I headed to the bathroom. ';Nothing'; I lied. I did not even want to face her eyes, but she took a deep stare into mine to examine my expression. I opened the bathroom door a half way and pulled myself in it to not allow her to enter. ';Locking yourself in the bathroom will not solve anything!'; she explained as she pushed down the handle, trying to open the door. ';Leave me alone!'; I shouted. My voice lost its sound, and I was speaking out of tone like a little child. My mother loosened her grip. She knew she was not going to get her answer out of me, so she talked to the only person I shared everything with. Alice, my beloved sister. ';Alice, do you know what makes Nissim act like that?'; My mother asked her. Her hands wrapped around her waist as if she would not let her go until she gets an answer. Alice did not know what my mother is talking about in the beginning, and told her she needs to date Eric to get rid of her. ';This is important'; My mother claimed, and pulled her hand towards the bathroom to let her see for herself. Alice pushed down the handle rapidly and kicked it as he could not succeed to open it. ';Nissim, this is Alice! Mom's away. Open the door!'; she said. I did not believe her. As far as I knew, my mother would never stay away when one of her children is in danger or needs her help. I peeked at my sister through the keyhole, and opened the door slowly as I found out Alice had said it. ';What do you want?'; I asked her, barely looking at her face to hide the tears. ';Just to talk to you'; she answered and reached out to pull me out of the bathroom. I sat up and pressed my palm against the handle to get back up. ';It's Britnee. I was cheating on her';





How is my English ...?What do you think of my '; cheating story '; ?
Wow! That a real nice , neat and an amazing story. English is A-M-A-ZING!!!!!What do you think of my '; cheating story '; ?
This story is really good!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment