Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My girlfriend lied to me, how do i deal with it?

Alright so about a month ago.. I was feelin sick and my girlfriend was inviting one of her girls over to her house, i think nothing of it.


A week or 2 later she slipped out that there was a guy there too, getting me wondering on why she would try to cover that up.


So its been about a month and a half and the topic came up again, this time the girls name went from amanda to sammi. I have her a look and told her to tell me the truth.. She told me that there was no other girl in the first place, just him hangin out with her. She swears to me she has never cheated on me.





If she had of told me instead of hiding it, i would have been fine with it. But a trail of clues left behind leaves bigger wonders. anybody have any experience?





how should i deal with this?My girlfriend lied to me, how do i deal with it?
u can make her swear in the name of bible and see what does she doMy girlfriend lied to me, how do i deal with it?
Well i have been cheated on in the past i wouldn't trust her come on a guy and girl all alone what would you do i think its messed up that she tried to cover up what she did. For all you know he could have done something with her then you. He could have had a std.
B!tches are sneaky... If they want something they'll get it no matter who they hurt and how much they lie. I wouldn't be able to trust her after that and why would she cover it up if there was nothing to hide.
ask her how do u feel about it
what you don know wont hurt you......live yo life bro.If you not cool with her don't sweat it bro on to the next one.Just never let a woman be a problem in your life.
Why did you want the truth from her? Did you marry her? Take all her responsibility? It's just a relationship of good feeling. Just like Titanic. World largest, but made with faulty steel.


Think when you would find an odd truth, what you do to her. As you are not responsible to keep the relationship, you will simply deny her. The probable truth annoying you from now, so easily we can think about the fate.


We always think us positive. Blame others. But do not think tat we may be worse than him in many ways. Really we are.


May Allah help us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Esango priest helped my marriage. The problem was not between my husband and I, but from jealousy brought on by his family. Ever since we met, they have tried to sabotage our relationship. It felt to me as if I wasnt just married to him, but also his family, which was slowly dividing us. We were on the verge of divorcing, I consulted esangopriest@hotmail.com to find out if he could help save our marriage. I'm happy to say that he did and I can't thank him enough. So if you have a marriage problem contact esangopriest@hotmail.com

Post a Comment