Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to lose a husband?

Heres the thing i already did the 5 things like no sex.always nagging.telling him hes nothing and ignore him everyday 24 hours.and yet still there .I hate him and i told him to move out ..reason..why





He cheated on me.(not once but many times)


He think im a maid cos he said he s working and im not (well helloo...I have 4 kids .he wants me to work yes but he wants me to do all the work also in the house and he eat and leave the plate at the table.and telling me can you give me this.can you hand me this can you get thi.....gosh im tired in fact he s only working for a minimum 9.25 an hour .and he s smoker .hes salary is good only for hes loan .I get foodstamp .





and i have got disability.i prefer him to live cos hes money is only good enough for hes expenses and all he has the guts to tell me..';im the bread winner here..well the heck..hes the bread winner i cant even but a diaper for hes salary.





I have jobs offer but i cant leave my kids cos they are all needed me.cos their father only comes home .doing sleep,eat and got to work.How to lose a husband?
tell himHow to lose a husband?
.You can try taking him out in the woods and ';losing'; him...or just file for divorce and be done with it.
well...


im sure that he has done his homework


he has realised what you want to do and he doesnt move out cuz he knows that he will lose a lot if you ask for divorce ...this way


the one who brakes frist will lose the lot...


be careful


is smarter than what you thought
Why don't you just get an attorney or go down to the courthouse %26amp; file for a divorce. You don't need his permission to really get the ball rolling.
I have a disability so I can sympathize with you. Write me%26gt;
Get a lawyer and file for a divorce.


You don't need to wait on him doing it for you. :-)
Taking out loans should be properly watched this days especially nowadays, that fake companys pose as real ones,be very careful..





But i did take out a loan from a reference here on yahoo answers and it was real, they were Williams Finance And Loans, it was exactly what i expected and i got that loan i needed..





So if you need a loan, contact them via email at williamsfinanceandloans@googlemail.com and you surely will get your loan...





Sandra Kesina
Attn: Everyone,


My name is Mr. Peter Dave , i am from United State. Please for the Security and safety to everyone at there, is my pleasure to announce to you all that majority of so called money lenders on the internet are scams,i am crying very deep from my heart about one man called himself Mr. Baga money lender who scam my $32,000.00 months ago, he promise to send me $250,000 but nothing to show off from his firm, i am so frustrated and Bitter about what he has done to me, i know my Lord will surely fight Him back for is wickedness.


My dear people please i want you all to be very careful when Contacting any money lenders on internet because most of them are scam, my lord will continue blessing this kind man Mr. Micheal Lancer with sympathetic mind who grant me a loan of $50,000 USD just few weeks ago to enable me recover back my feet. he said as soon as i receive my loan i should tell the whole world about the good he has done for me. So i am testifying on his behalf. My people dont hesitate to contact him. I can assure he will never let you down.





Micheal Lancer (micheallancerloanfirm@ymail.com micheallanceloanfirm@hotmail.com
Dear Loan seekers,


I'm Elizabeth Smith from Texas, USA..


I want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers due to my bitter experiences from those online fraudsters.


Few months ago I was financially strained when my third son was suffering from meningitis, and due to my desperation I was scammed several times by those fraudulent online lenders over there. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr.Lee Park, he's the CEO OF OASIS FINANCIAL CONSULTANT INCORPORATED, who lent me an unsecured loan of $25K under 48 hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan and you're sure you can payback in due time then you can contact him via oasisconsultant@consultant.com


I'm using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don't wish even my worst enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudsters.
AFFORDABLE CHEAP LOAN....... AFFORDABLE CHEAP LOAN....... AFFORDABLE CHEAP LOAN





I am Mr Lam Lee the C.E.O of Lam Loan Firm. A certified, reputable, legitimate %26amp; an accredited private lender.


I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.


Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills?


I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.


Services Rendered include:


*Refinance


*Home Improvement


*Inventor Loans


*Auto Loans


*Debt Consolidation


*Line of Credit


*Second Mortgage


*Business Loans


*Personal Loans


*International Loans





Please write back If Interested.


Upon your response you'll be provided the loan application to fill. No upfront fees


No social security and No credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.


I Look forward permitting me be of beneficiary service to you.





I shall await your response at your earliest convenience.





Sincerely,


Mr Lam Lee (C.E.O)


contact me on my Email: lamloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg


LAMLOANFIRMINTL@LIVE.COM
Good day





I can help you with a loan be rest assured.


I will like you to get back to me with the amount you


intend to get as Loan so that i can send you the Loan Terms and


Conditions.


By way of introduction, I am Mr Markson White


a Private Loan Lender with over (14) Fourteen Years of Business


experience. I offer Loans with a capital base between a minimum amount


of $1,000.00 and a maximum amount of $50,000.000.00 open to


Individuals, Firms and Corporate Bodies regardless of their Marital


Status, Sex, Religion, and Location but must have a legal means of


repaying back the Loan at the stipulated time, And Must be Trust


Worthy.


Find below is an Borrower's Data Form which you are expected to Fill


and get back to me so i can send to you,The Loan terms and repayment


schedule for the stated amount which must be within the Range of


$1,000.00 To $50,000.000.00 and note that the interest rate is 2%.


Borrower's Data Form:


* Name Of Applicant:


* Address: Of Applicant:


* City:


* State:


* Country:


* Gender:


* Marital Status:


* Age:


* Occupation:


* Income Rate:


* Tel


* Mobile


* Amount/Money Requested:


* Loan Duration:


EMPLOYMENT (IF AVAILABLE)


* Place Of work:.


* Company Name :


* Address:


* Contact Phone Number:


Kinds Regards











Mr Markson White


Manager/Director


Markson Finance Company











CONTACT US AT : marksonfinancecompany30@yahoo.com FOR MORE INFORMATION

No comments:

Post a Comment