Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to cheat on math that says show ur work?

Ok on math home work I have I have to show my work and I hAve the answers already but is their like a site that'll let me copy the work? Don't leave me some crap saying '; it's wrong to cheat'; or ';ohhhh cheating is Bad'; because i really don't CareHow to cheat on math that says show ur work?
how about you just do the damn work... if you can get the answers, then you can write/explain how you obtained themHow to cheat on math that says show ur work?
Wolframalpha shows you the steps sometimes.
ohhh it's Bad to cheat.
ohhhh cheating is Bad
it's wrong to cheat
I like your attitude.


A simple solution would be to copy from your friend. Preferably, set up a copying pool. Pay the maths nerd of the class to share her homework, and xerox %26amp; distribute it. Everyone wins.
Some text books offer a ';Teacher'; or solution manual.





If your friend gave you the answers....ask for the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment