Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you get past cheating in a relationship?

I'm looking for people who have actually dealt with this in a relationship and managed to get past the cheating and continue having a good relationship. How did you get past it? What were your strategies? Did you talk about it? Did you go to a counselor? Any advice would be great.How do you get past cheating in a relationship?
You have to either make a decision to really work on it or you have to get out. You have to find out why you got cheated on or cheated. Most people aren't honest and they keep doing it. In my experience I cheated and my current girlfriend cheated. We talked about it, we decided that we were in college and we just wanted to have fun. So we didn't put pressure on the relationship. It's hard to do for some people but my girlfriend and I aren't the jealous type. We have been together 7 years. How do you get past cheating in a relationship?
Me and my bf has been together 5 years and he cheated on me a year ago I will never forget it, we sat down and talk about why, and if the relationship was worth working on which we both did, I love him but there is alot of mistrust still, but I'm slowly trying to get back to where we was before he cheated, we still have an argument every now and aging about it but you cant bring it up every time you argue because it will cause more harm that good.
u cheated on your man or he cheated on you. other people are the once a cheater always a cheater kind so study your man and see if he regrets doing it. it wasnt about you baby, maybe at that time your man was going through something and he had to do it, talk too him and try to understand why he did it, but dont feel bad because it was never your fault... if you cant resolveb it, go see a counsellor.
For you to be able to move on in your relationship he needs to do everything to fix it, change the numbers, stay offline, whatever. He has to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment