Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I get revenge on a cheating boyfriend?

A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend cheated on me with his ex-girlfriend and I feel so hurt I don't know what to do.Is he ever going to stop cheating?


Please No mean answers Im already feeling sad.How can I get revenge on a cheating boyfriend?
Just break up with him and forget about him. If u keep on messing with a guy that cheats that means u like drama and u have no respect for urself. Just move onHow can I get revenge on a cheating boyfriend?
Don't bother revenging him, just forget about it. He will get you back anyway.
The only thing an adult can do is break up with him.
my husband cheated last 3 years of marriage still with me too.i didn't know until 12 months before divorce.he was living with her after the divorce wanting to see me too. i saw him long enough for her to find out and move out.there is some satisfaction in revenge.i never wanted to see him again.
tell him you want to try something kinky with him like tying him up to a chair or something, once he's tied up you can gag him and just leave him for that other *****, or you can stick around and talk to him since he'll have no choice but to listen, though i personally like the idea of leaving him there waiting for her to get back

No comments:

Post a Comment