Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can i forgive&forget him emotionally cheating on me..?

we love each other but i found out that he was talking to some othergirl on phone ';it was coz of his fiends prank basically but ended this way i guess';


anyways..i fighted and it was so hard leaving him fr days he cryed and all his best friends and family would basically call n msg me saying how he loves me only n how he's cryng n sorry and got sick





we went backtogether which were bothso happy about..then again i remember this and just feel lonely like i lost a part of me when i think of him talking to her n enjoying it





someone told me..if i do the same its the best way to heal.i think they r right it wouldmake me feel better if i did it coz its like were even ';i would tell him though';..should i do this?





coz i cant stop the pain ..n i love him and we can' think of life apart..and i cant seem to forget and i not the typewho forgets such a thing ';where we come from its not a simple thing';How can i forgive%26amp;forget him emotionally cheating on me..?
You're mad at him fro opening up to some one besides you?!


Wtf?How can i forgive%26amp;forget him emotionally cheating on me..?
Pain can only heal over time. But getting revenge is never the answer. If your supposedly 'in love' why would you purposely do harm to him? Forgive and Forget is never an easy task but it is possible.





-Lots of luck
i had a guy cheat on me i dumb that jerk i would never give the guy a second chance to her me again now way and i come never forget about what he did to me and live with it i just couldn't!!!
do it only when you feel you like to do. (not for getting revenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment