Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Been hurt by women too many times, how do I put my guard up to avoid being hurt in the future?

Hi every women I have dated I treat nice, I am respectful, dont cheat. But every single one I have dated have been games players, mean B******, liars etc. And in the long run I end up being hurt. I have even tried dating a women online ( she is english in england ) we talked on the phone all the time and we really had alot in common, and we made plans to be together she felt she loved me ( I know its crazy because we havent meet). But one day we got into an arguement and she broke up with me ( we never really argued before), we talked for 6 months and I thought this girl was the one for me and just like that she broke it off. I was depressed for an entire month even thought about suicide. Then we talked again and she wanted to work things out and we did then two weeks later she emails me saying she doesnt feel the same about me and is still mad with me. We havent spoken since ( its been two months). Another women I met alone that lived somewhat close to me we talked alot on the phone and one day we decided to meet. She tells me where she lives and I drive out to see her ( almost 3 hrs away) and when I get to her address I call her and no answer we didnt meet. She did this twice to me and she also had me waiting when she said she would come to see me and never came. So I stop talking to her. I am really tired of women by now, always moaning about they want someone to treat them right, but when they get that person they act like idiots. So after all this I realized I dont trust women anymore. People say wait the right women will come but im tired of waiting im 23 for gods sake I dont want to go thru 50 women to find a halfway decent one. I also realize that women like when your mean to them. For example a friend and myself picked up a chick that we meet one time, I was being nice to her and she completely blew me off and ignored me the entire time. My other friend was being a complete as to her and he isnt even a good looking guy and she was all over him. He told me thats how you have to treat women to get buy these days because if your nice to them they will play you and you will get hurt. But I dont know how to put my guard up because I never have before, any advice? And even if I was to meet a women thats '; nice'; how am I supposed to trust them most of them are nice to begin with then they act like b***** to me any advice?





Its just hard to be alone and sit and wait for the right girl to come when all your friends and everyone around you has a gf its really frustrating but if thats the only way then I will wait.








Its kind of a catch 22. People say dont look for the right girl wait for her to come to you, then I dont look and I get nothing and they say how do you expect to get results if you dont put effort in. Then people say your not trying hard enough, then I go and meet women and this is wait I get. Cant even find a girl online thats sad. Its a lose lose situation it seems likeBeen hurt by women too many times, how do I put my guard up to avoid being hurt in the future?
Look man, I'm sure you are a nice guy, but be a man about this! 'Putting a guard up'? That sounds like exactly the wrong way to be happy! Just do your own thing mate! Do things that interest you, go out with friends, go away on holiday with friends! If you don't have single friends, or friends that understand your position, try new things, and meet some new friends! Have a laugh, have a great time! These are the things that life is about.





And when you meet a girl you like, which if you do the things I have mentioned above, you certainly will, don't put a guard up! For the love of god take things slowly, but don't put a guard up, give her a chance, the same chance you gave all the other girls who threw that chance back in your face. Do it because this is what makes love and relationships such a beautiful thing, you are trusting someone else with your feelings, even though you know what the risks are!Been hurt by women too many times, how do I put my guard up to avoid being hurt in the future?
Its great that your a great guy - Keep it up.





The problem is women are stupid and we go for looks over personality and attitude.


a guy may not be good looking but is a prince charming so women blow them off





A nother guy could be an *** but is good looking so women are not qwuick to blow them off





thats the truth about it





yo need to find a women who is not shallow and has some brains





Im just glad i learnt this lesson at a young age- beauty is only skin deep
Just get out there a bit, go down your local pub and im sure you will be able to strike up a conversation with someone. And you need to forget your past, wipe it all out and start again. Trust me, i was with a guy who kept asking ame all the time if i trusted him, cos he had had bad experiences in the past. I think you just need to build up some confidence, maybe join a gym and work out on your physical self, the sonner you start to love yourself, all the woman would want to love you...no seriously, if we (women) see a guy who is confident in themselves we are all over him..





give it a go...x

No comments:

Post a Comment