Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is it really wrong as a soon to be father to find Miley Cirus to be extremely sexy and think about her when?

I am with my wife.





Last night I told her after we had sex and she asked me why my eyes were closed and I told her I imagined she was Miley Cirus and she flipped out and last night and tonight I have to sleep on the coach downstairs.





How do I get her to forget about this. I mean I was being truthful and its just so trival, its not like I am cheating on her.Is it really wrong as a soon to be father to find Miley Cirus to be extremely sexy and think about her when?
Haha oh I hope this is just a troll question. No one could be this lame.Is it really wrong as a soon to be father to find Miley Cirus to be extremely sexy and think about her when?
I believe the term for you is called ';Pedophile';
I believe, your stupid and SCREWED!!!
that may be a totally natural thing for a man or woman to do, but geeze to your wife dont tell her that! You shouldof just kept it to yourself, I would make you sleep on the couch too
Different women take things in different ways. I'm surprised you didn't expect this from your wife, you know her well enough to have married her.
Ladies and Gentlemen, This is a Public Service Announcement from Tocxy Inc.:











Please, don't feed the trolls. Pedophile or not.











Thank you
You slept on the coach well was your coach male or female?...lol poor you you dink
that is stupid. if you are sleeping with your wife and your thinkin about some one else you dont love her and she needs to leave you and find some one who will treat her right
Stuff like this makes me glad I have a good husband lol
Wow if you are thinking about a little 16 yr old when you're doing your wife, you are disturbed! Doesn't look like u r gonna get outta this one dude. Plus ur wife is extremely emotional with being pregnant and all. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment