Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to get my boyfriend to trust me?

i have a lot of guy friends who i hug and stuff a lot, but ive never kissed any of them and ive never cheated on my boyfriend. and i dont hug them in front of my boyfriend. but there were pics of me with these friends, and my boyfriend got kind of mad and says it makes him nervous when i hang out with them because he doesnt know what else im doing if im hugging these guys. my friends mean a lot to me and i dont want to stop being with them or hugging them. what should i do to get him to trust me?How to get my boyfriend to trust me?
tell him hes gonna have to accept the fact that there ur friends friends are supposed to be there for you for a lifetime boyfriends come and go if hes so over jealous he has insecurities ask him why reassure help him get over it cause if he doesnt trust you why date him

No comments:

Post a Comment