Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you report people for cheating on the Playstation Network?

I've been playing Call of Duty 5 online and it's annoying when people cheat so they don't die or hide under the map and stuff. I've heard you can report people for cheating and they get their rank reset or something but I don't know how to do it.How do you report people for cheating on the Playstation Network?
Mate ur in the wrong category try to ask this on playstation


that's in games and gearsHow do you report people for cheating on the Playstation Network?
you can report them??? i didnt know that. i would wanna report them too!


I was playing against a group of cocky guys in sabotage, they were killing my team like crazy while they were like ';below the map'; but then i was able to plant the bomb, and they did some glitch to ';lose Connection'; and the game was lost. i was so mad, they coulnt handle that they got beat by a female. tzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment